Services We Offer
Services we offer
Below is a list of some of the procedures done in our practice. Click on the link to open a more detailed description of each procedure.
The pictures you will see in this section show close up details of actual before, during and after conditions…from a “dentist’s eye” view!
NOTE: Before any treatment is started (unless it is an urgency), a comprehensive “21 Point Exam”, diagnosis, treatment plan and sequence is always done first.
- Bite Splint Therapy-a type of TMJ therapy
- TMJ Therapy – Temporo Mandibular Joint Therapy
- Bite Engineering – for maximum comfort and longevity of teeth
- Single Tooth Implant– replacing a missing front tooth
- Dental Implants – in combination with natural teeth
- Non-Removable Bridgework– replacing several missing teeth
- Porcelain Veneers– on six upper front teeth
- Filling or Restoration?– what’s the difference?
- Porcelain Restorations– restoring teeth with large silver fillings
- Tooth Colored Fillings– restoring decayed teeth
- Esthetic Denture– restoring a youthful smile
- Removable Bridgework– in combination with crowns
- Esthetic Bonding– restoring damaged front teeth
- Whitening– one hour in-office procedure
- Specialty Services– periodontal, orthodontic, root canal, oral surgery
- A Crown Is Not A Crown– meticulous attention to detail makes the difference
- Dental Lasers gum disease, oral sores and Infections